After the Metro Office flooded in Baton Rouge in August of 2016, Wayne Woodworth a long-time friend a colleague has decided to call it quits with the clipping service. The office was a total loss and every employee was affected by the flood. However, to ensure that all of his clients would continue to receive a quality clipping and broadcast monitoring service, we have merged, and he has asked us to take over his accounts. We are in the long and arduous process of combining books, training employees, as well as trying to catch up on all of the publication clipping that has been stacking up since 08/12/2016. Please be patient while we merge the companies and expect the continued excellent service that you have come to expect with Metro Press Clipping, Wayne, Mike and his team.
– If you received your Traditional newspaper clippings only via USPS (regular mail) you will continue to do so.
– If you received your clippings by email, they will now be available in PDF format and can be downloaded at any time from our portal server.
– At the end of each month you will receive a CD which will contain all of the clippings that were put in your portal during the month. We will also keep a backup copy of your monthly disk here in our office. The hard copy clippings will be held in our office for several months.
– We scan at a high resolution, which causes problems when emailed.
– Should you have any problem with this process please give us a call at (601) 856-0911.
You will not be charged anything for the months of August 2016 or September 2016. You will receive some clippings that have dates within those two months as soon as we can get them processed and to you. You will receive them in the October 2016 billing period. If you have received an invoice and are wondering what it is for, please note the date of the service. We are collecting for some unpaid Metro charges for the months of July or earlier.
We will be setting up a Sample Internet Publication and Broadcast Monitoring Service for your keywords at no additional cost to you, so you can see what those services are about. Hopefully this will be done in the near future.
Below you will find our contact information. If you have any questions please let us know.
601-856-0911 – Phone
601-856-3340 – FAX
Additional Email contacts:
email@example.com main email
firstname.lastname@example.org Joe Porter
email@example.com Dred Porter Sr
firstname.lastname@example.org Dred Porter Jr